Sunday, January 20, 2008

When We Were Young


Hello, To the left is a picture of me (Louise Newman Montgomery) at age 6 mos.

I've heard from quite a few of you who have looked at this blog. It is always delightful to hear from you! My granddaughter Deidre Montgomery, and grandsons Eric Shepperd and Randy Preston have encouraged me to "keep the pictures coming".

Their encouragement has inspred me to share pictures from when they were cute, kissable babies. They are still cute and kissable to me, though no longer babies.

So here goes "When We Were Young", these are photos of some whose roots reach back to P Street NW.

This is a picture of my husband Raymond and me "When we young" on P Street NW with our daughter Joan.


This a photograph of Sonny and Joyce (our son and daughter)


















Pictured above are my great grandchildren. Standing (l-r) Gibron Shepperd, Daniel Montgomery, and Christopher Montgomery. Seated (l-r) Elleana Shepperd, Simona Montgomery, Khyber Shepperd, Alexandra Shepperd, and Lauren Montgomery

































































































This is my Jerome Augustus Newman and below is his daughter Carolyn.












Carolyn and Charles Glodt and children (my niece with her family) and

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some of these pictures i recognize, but others i don't. can you add more names?